Can you believe it?! I hardly can! I have officially graduated from ASU. It's really strange to think that I have made it this far, but I am so happy to have school out of the way for a little while. (Of course I will go back for my masters! I love it too much and it's almost necessary now in education! I'll definitely not go back to ASU, though...)
Graduation was broken up between 2 days. Thursday the 18th was Commencement for the entire university. This is where I officially graduated. Friday the 19th was Convocation for the College of Education. This is where I was recognized by name and I got to walk across the stage.
Here are some pictures from Thursday's Commencement:
This is my friend Autumn. We have been together for almost all of our education classes since we first started in Spring 07. I don't know what we would have done without each other during these last 4 semesters!
They dropped balloons on us at the end.
JUST GRADUATED! I am so happy!A Little Extra: For those of you that watch the Amazing Race, this last season they had two frat boys from ASU on who were complete idiots. One of them (I think Andrew) was graduating, too. So I couldn't help, but snap a picture. :)

And then came all the festivities! Thursday night, Jenesse and I had a small graduation party. Here are some pictures from that.
This isn't from the party, but Nancy (Chris's from previous picture's girlfriend) couldn't make it so we met Wednesday night. She gave Jenesse and I wireless digital photoframes!Friday night, Suzie made me a cake and we celebrated as a family. And Kristi's parents came over, too!








1 comments:
I've been waiting and waiting for this post! CONGRATULATIONS! I love you and am so proud of your accomplishments!
Post a Comment