On Saturday, my friend Jessie and I went out to celebrate my student teaching placement at Zaharis Elementary School! We decided that since I had never been before, that we should go horseback riding! We went to Saguaro Lake Ranch and it was so much FUN! I really want to go again soon!

This is me on my horse, Bob. Overall he was a good horse, but there was an "incident" as we climbed up a hill (needles to say, our guide had to take that orange rope and pull him up the rest of the way). By the end of our ride, he was hungry so he frequently stopped and grazed on the plants. :)
This is Jessie and I just after we crossed that stream behind us.
This is Jessie and I at the top of the hill. You can see Saguaro lake in the background.
These are the Bulldog Cliffs. This picture really doesn't do them justice, but it's the best that I have. The sun was setting as we were riding back to the stables, making these cliffs and the desert landscape absolutely beautiful.
2 comments:
Wow gorgeous pics!!! I am so glad that you had fun! And I am glad that you got a blog!!! Yay!!!
That looks like fun. When I went horseback riding in Pinetop many years ago, my friend fell off her horse. It was hilarious!!
Oh my!! Blake has cut his first tooth!! Just noticed while I was typing. Aren't you lucky, you're the first one to know. :)
Post a Comment