Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hiking Usery

It's been raining here the last couple of days, and it has not been as hot outside as it usually is in May so Dad, Mom, Gus, and I went on a hike out at Usery Park and. It was a little drizzly at the beginning, but it ended up being a very nice hike. It was cooler than when Dad and I went in March. We went a lot farther this time probably because Gus dragged Mom up the trail. :) He loved it! We definitely need to do this again!

The Happy Hikers!

I'm wearing a sweatshirt in Arizona in May!!

We were so surprised at how good Gus was on that trail.

This would be a better picture if my eyes weren't shut! I still couldn't resist!

Dad checking out the gorgeous view.
These cliffs were beautiful.

Mom and Gus leading the way!

1 comments:

Kristi Kleisler said...

Yay, wasn't the weather yesterday amazing!!! Perfect days for hiking and riding!