Monday, June 30, 2008

Goodbye, Tasha!

My roomie, Tasha got married on Saturday and is moving to Texas with her husband. I'm so sad, and I'm going to miss her so much! We've become such great friends over the past year. Who knew that a Baptist and a Mormon could become so close? She's pretty much one of the most awesome people I have been able to meet and get to know. She has been an amazing roommate. It's really hard seeing her move all her stuff out. Everything is so empty. :( I'm going to miss her and all the fun times we had: our movie nights (we'd rent the dollar movies from the Red Box a lot), our cake disaster, shopping, going out to eat, having Yasmine over, dance parties with Yasmine, singing Disney songs (especially: "I'll make a man out of you" from Mulan), getting ready together, Disney SceneIt, Gospel talks, our pedicures, late night insult wars, and roomie nights.

Sadly we have taken hardly any pictures! I can't believe that we went through a whole year without taking any pictures together! Last Sunday we were getting ready together and Yasmine was over and started taking some pictures. Luckily we at least have those!


1 comments:

Kristi Kleisler said...

Oh cute!! It's gotta be hard to see her go- I kinda know what it feels like to leave roommates- mine were only for 6 weeks but it felt like we had been friends forever!!! :)