I can't help but think of that line from Little Women when Jo sells her hair, even though it doesn't exactly apply...
With a little coercion from Tiffany, I cut off my hair! I didn't want to and honestly was not expecting to (I loved my long hair even though many of you out there thought that it was gross), but I am so glad that I did! Everyone says the new "do" looks great! It's taking a little getting used to, but I really do like it!
Thanks, Tiffany, for all that you do to try and make me pretty! :)
Homeownership
11 years ago
8 comments:
Neat! I was thinking of cutting mine that short, but it takes me a while to work up courage. :) Perfect length for summer, that's for sure!
Ok, you had me freaked out with the title of this post, but I really like it! It's a great length for you. Now I'm going to plaster that pic all over the place and find you a cute boy, k? ;)
Ha ha! Good luck, because I am having no success here! ;) Even Kaelynn told me she will find me a boyfriend. LOL!
Ha ha well Cristina I love ya to death but to find a boy you actually have to TRY!!! You have to look, you have been more of browsing. Now it's time to SHOP!!! lol :)
Then come shopping with me! ;)
Ya um I am about to go back on a mission so I am gonna have to ask for a rain check!
No guarantees that I'll still be shopping when you get back! :)
I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment