Sunday, July 13, 2008

Playing in the Rain!

Last Thursday night, it rained really hard, so Kristi and I decided to go play in that rain and splash in all the puddles. Yes, I know I am very mature for my age. :P Here are some picks from that:

Hair flying!

Splash! We got sooo wet!


This picture reminds me of part of the Michael Scott dance. :)

Yay for being crazy friends who can act like kids. :)


Well today it rained even harder and some of my neighborhood streets were flooded! It was especially bad down the street from Kristi's house. I had dinner with her family tonight (Thank you, btw! It was delicious!) and beforehand, we couldn't resist the opportunity to go play in the biggest puddle we'd ever seen! Some of you might think we're crazy for playing in the "dirty water" (hem, hem, Aaron) ;) but this doesn't happen very often here!

It was insane! You couldn't see the sidewalks and the water was going right up to driveways and front yards!

Pardon the bright white legs... the lighting has something to do with that.

Almost knee deep!

Running...

Splashing...

More splashing...

Some people in the street were kayaking. :)

Do these look like the faces of crazy people to you? ;)

3 comments:

Tiffany Westover said...

How fun! It just sprinkled out here. I am so jealous.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

we videod our car almost getting stuck!
it was insane!

how fun!

Kristi Kleisler said...

Ha ha um I do not think we are crazy!! A little bit child like yes, but crazy? No way!! Ha ha ya that was so cool! Flooded streets = lots of fun!