Monday, July 7, 2008

Mushu

I have a fish. Yes, a fish. I never really saw myself as a fish-owner, but Tasha had beta fishes in her centerpieces at her wedding and was giving them away so I decided to take one for myself. I named him Mushu in memory of when Tasha and I would sing Mulan songs. (I know, I'm a nostalgic freak... everything has sentimental value to me.)

I finally cleaned his bowl today, so here are some pictures of him (I decided to keep him in the centerpiece).



6 comments:

Jenesse said...

Just keep reminding him to not jump out!

Kristi Kleisler said...

Ha ha yay for Mushu! But man if I had to swim around all day in such a small little space I would not be a very happy fish! Ha ha guess it's a good thing I am not a fish! lol :)

Cristina said...

He doesn't know any better. Before the bowl, it was a small cup. :)

And I keep having this fear that I'll wake up one morning with a dead fish in my bed. Yuck!!!

Kristi Kleisler said...

Ha ha a dead fish! lol that would be totally gross! hee he and kinda funny- for me at least! :)

Jenesse said...

Did I ever tell you about the fish that jumped out of our tank (has a lid on it) and my mom (no idea how long afterwards) noticed he wasn't in the tank (he was huge) and started looking for him, found him behind the tank and desk on the floor, covered in dust, and still very much alive! She dumped him back into the tank and he lived for several more months!

Cristina said...

That is crazy! Ha ha!