Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun at Michael's

Who knew two 21-year-old girls could have so much fun at Michael's Craft store? Last night, Kristi was so kind to go with me to help me find some supplies for a lesson I am doing on Wednesday. While we were searching, we were distracted by some fun things:

Feather boas....


Employee stepladders....

A jungle of fake green plants....


And fake fruit...



We are such dorks! :) But I wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

joy said...

Yeah, you're both dorks- but we love you anyway!!! What kind of world would this be without any silly dorks like you two in it? Not one I'd like, that's for sure!!

Kristi Kleisler said...

Ha ha- I love the boa pics the best!! That was actually pretty fun especially considering how much I hate craft stores!! ha ha Well I guess the Moral of the story is that craft stores are fun with c squared at your side!