So I don't really like to use this to brag, but this is pretty exciting to me, so I wanted to share it:
I had my first supervisor evaluation for student teaching today. My lesson on the moon phases went really well. The kids had a lot of fun and they seemed to be actually understanding it. (A teacher's dream!) Well as I talked to my supervisor, Sandi, afterward she only had positive things to say. She was really impressed! She surprised me by turning to my mentor teacher, Jenny, and asking, "What do you think about us nominating her for student teacher of the semester?" Holy moly! My mouth dropped to the floor and my eyes started watering! (I know I'm an emotional freak, but for the record, I did not cry!) I was so flattered! It's not likely I will win, but it made my day, and I'm excited to see what will come next. :)
Homeownership
11 years ago
3 comments:
Love You ! Dad
WOOHOO! I knew you would be great!!!! Keep us posted.
INCREDIBLE!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment