Saturday, October 4, 2008

"Bachelorette Party" for Kendra

Tonight, a bunch of us old friends got together for dinner at Oregano's for a bachelorette party for Kendra because she is getting married on Thursday. It wasn't really a party, just a time to talk and eat dinner. I just can't believe her wedding is coming so soon!

Kendra, Kristi, Jenesse, Me, Heather, Jennifer, Carissa

Kendra and Kristi
Me and Heather

Jennifer and Carissa (They were so kind to pay the bill last night. Thanks, girls!)

Jenesse and Me
(I know I am soooo white.)

This was likely the last time all of us will get together like this because lives are changing, and we are all going very different ways. It's sad, but I guess change is inevitable.

Congratulations, Kendra! I am so happy for you and Jordan!

1 comments:

Jenesse said...

That last picture, my face contrasts probably because I felt flushed all night, adding a touch of red in all the pictures of me I'm noticing...