Sunday, October 12, 2008

Friday Night Fun

Jenesse and I spent this last Friday evening together. I had a lot of fun! We went shopping, saw An American Carol, went to Qdoba Mexican Grill for dinner, played at "our park," watched The Count of Monte Cristo (seriously one of my favorite movies ever!)

Here are some pictures of us and our silliness...



This cat was outside at Qdoba's and so we fed her some steak from our burritos. We named her Saidie. :)



Since high school, Jenesse and I have frequented this park near her house. We named two of the animal toys. We are not sure what our original names were, but we now call them Speedy the Turtle and Steve the Stallion. We were obviously feeling a little silly...



So I accidentally fell off Speedy while trying to lean him to the side...
Apparently those things can be dangerous.




Silly 'Ness!




Okay... maybe we had a little too much fun. :) No way!!!

1 comments:

Jenesse said...

Ah this is too funny...
It's hard to come to grips with how silly we are, really... until I see concrete evidence such as this!!! Even still... hmm...
Funny pictures though! :)