
So last week, I recieved a package in the mail from Kristi (Hermana Kleisler). I was so excited about it that I hurried to open the box.
This is what was inside:
I screamed! Seriously? A rubber arm? Nice joke, Hermana!!
This all comes from some practical jokes that were being played at the MTC. Apparently one of the sisters in her room received it around Halloween, so it became a source of torture for those who (like me) are disgusted with it! Apparently when they were leaving the MTC, the sister was going to throw it away, but Kristi stopped her and thought of sending it to me. Ha ha! What a nice gesture!! I think the CTR ring in Spanish was a nice touch, don't you think? :P
Gotta love Kristi. She's still joking around with me even when she's 100s of miles away. :)
That thing is definitely not coming out of the box -- unless I decide to send it back to her.... he he.
Homeownership
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment