Life is going pretty well right now. I absolutely love teaching 3rd grade. I'm really tired, but I love every minute of it. It ends in about a month, which makes me sad, but I think it will be good being a roaming sub for a while so that I can get a good look at other schools in the district.
I'm looking into switching wards. I'm actually not supposed to be in the ward that I'm in because I have graduated college, so I'm feeling like in order to be obedient, I should move on and go to an actual singles ward - not university or college ward, but singles. It's going to be hard leaving the University 4th Ward. :(
I'm a little worried about getting a job in Arizona next year. The economy is looking bad and the legislators have cut the education budget significantly. Districts are making lots of changes and will not be hiring as many new teachers, if any at all. It's looking like they'll have to get rid of a lot of the current first year teachers. It's bad. So right now I don't know where I will be this fall, but I have faith that I'll end up wherever is best for me.
That's about everything for now! Life is pretty good. The future is murky, but hey, that's what makes it exciting, right?
Homeownership
11 years ago
3 comments:
Texas is looking better and better right...:P
Very funny! :P
Hey, they are hiring at the new school Taylor and Nathan will attend this fall! We'd love to have you move here!
Post a Comment