Today was such a fun day! To celebrate my birthday, Jenesse, Melina, and I all went hiking on South Mountain. After our fairly short hike, we decided to drive up to the summit and look out from that point. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful view. Afterwards, we ate lunch at Macayo's. Good times!
Then tonight, my old roommate, Kendra, took me out to dinner to Pei Wei's for my birthday. Afterward, we got Bahama Bucks and went back to her house to watch a movie. We had a good time talking and catching up on things.
So I had a fun day! Thank you, everyone!



2 comments:
Hey - weren't we just talking about pei wei's? Or am I thinking of someone else?
I like the pics.
Yeah, we were on the way home from South Mountain. I think. :) That's why I suggested it to Kendra.
There were other good ones. I just picked the best pictures of the bunch!
Post a Comment