Sunday, May 17, 2009

Update

Well, this is the case where no news is NOT good news. I have no leads on a job with the exception of a summer babysitting job. I have no idea what I'm doing during the next school year. I don't know where I'm going. I don't know what I'll do if I don't get a job. I don't know when I'll be able to move out. I have so much weighing on me right now. I can't stand the chaos and uncertainty. I know my problems are minuscule compared to others', but I would really just like to feel like I can take care of myself. I'm a college graduate living at home with my parents not moving forward in life. I feel so lame and pathetic. But there's nothing I can do except apply and wait. Some days I feel hopeful, others I feel like everything is bleak. Years and years of working to obtain this goal in my life seems to all be in vain. So now what?

0 comments: