I should be counting my blessings right now because I have my summer worked out. I got my job back at Mathnasium so I'll be doing that for a few hours a day. Wahoo! I am also babysitting for someone Mom works with for the summer. She has two sweet little girls, and I think it's going to be fun. So now that summer's taken care of I can focus even more on jobs next year. I talked to Mike Oliver, the principal at Zaharis and he said that there still is hope for me. They are hiring back most of the teachers they let go. And charter schools are still an option. It's a little frustrating because I'm hearing of people getting jobs in districts I applied, and I haven't heard anything from those districts. I'm just hanging in there and hoping for the best. But I truly am grateful for how this summer is going to work out.
Homeownership
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment