Friday, June 5, 2009

Zoo Fun

I took the two girls that I am babysitting to the Phoenix Zoo on Tuesday. It was free thanks to the culture pass I got from the library. We made sure to see ALL the animals. The girls didn't think they could walk anymore by the end, but they were troopers. Luckily, the Zoo has a splash park that we were able to stop at a couple times. The girls loved it, but I had to sit and watch in the heat. I didn't want to leave our stuff unguarded. Luckily I was splashed a few times. :) Anyway, from this experience, I have decided that I do not like the zoo. Maybe it's because it was over 100 degrees outside and my legs were sore by the end from all the walking, but it's definitely not on my list of the most exciting places to go. haha. The girls had a great time, though and that's all that matters, right? :)

Here are a few pictures. I took most of our pictures on their mom's camera so these are all I've got.

Me and Makayla

Me and Laura

Me petting Daisy the Goat who Makayla accidentally dropped the camera on after this picture. Scared the poor thing so much it immediately pooped all over!

0 comments: