Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Family Curse

Tonight I went on Relief Society visits. Mackenzie (RS President) and I were leaving her house and walking to her car when out of nowhere, I roll my foot and started going down. There was no reason to trip or anything. Luckily, Mackenzie's car was there to break my fall so I didn't totally biff it. I walked on it the rest of the night and it hurt a little, but I was embarrassed so I tried not to let it show. When I got home I pulled up my pant leg and Mom, Suzie, and I just gasped. My left foot is bruised and swollen and turning blue. This clumsiness and propensity to fall is something that my family has dubbed as "the Curse." We are all prone to fall and make fools of ourselves, especially in public. We've all got some pretty hilarious stories. I tried to take some pictures, but you can't really see it. Suzie and Mom will vouch for me that it looks bigger in real life!


You can't see it well in this one but you can at least see the skid marks from the road up on my pinky toe.

This is a better view of the swelling.


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm so sorry!!!! Get better soon :o)

Angenette said...

OUCH!!!! Hope it heals quickly!