I am so happy right now. No I don't have a teaching job, and I don't think I'll get one. No, I'm not moving back out yet. No I don't have a boyfriend. (I had to throw that in there because someone would wonder.)
But everything feels so right. I'm in the best ward. Switching last March was probably the best choice I could have made. I have a wonderful new calling in which I am so excited to serve. I've made some great new friends. I've also set goals to make improvements in my life. I feel like I'm headed down the right road and life isn't looking so bleak. No matter what happens, I know the Lord is here helping me through it, and he understands exactly what I'm going through. And I can be assured that I am well taken care of. :) Life can be cruel, but thanks to the hope Christ brings, it is wonderful.
Christmas Events Continued 2013
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment