Well here I am less than a month from when schools start with no sign of a job. I'm not the only one in this boat. I only know of only 2 people that I graduated with that have jobs. I'm a little bitter, because right now I'm supposed to be excited for the school year. I'm supposed to be setting up my classroom. I should be putting up bulletin boards, organizing, labeling, and stocking supplies. I should be making lesson plans, collaborating with my team, and getting to know the staff I'll be working with. Instead, I'm stuck in complete ignorance of what this next year will be like. But I'm not going to lie, it's looking bad, and I'm losing hope. So now I'm begining to seriously look at alternatives for the year. None of which appeal to me. I'm tired of explaining the situation to everyone. I'm tired of feeling like everything I have done was for nothing. I'm not certain of the reasons that I am going through this trial, but my patience is definitely being tried. I just have to keep telling myself that things will work out the way they are supposed to work out.
Homeownership
11 years ago
1 comments:
You took the words out of my mouth! Yes, I know how you feel. But I read your more recent post and I am so happy that other things are going well for you!
Post a Comment