Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Goings Ons"

Here's a little update on the "goings ons" in my life.

1. I am for sure just substituting for the year. I have been fortunate enough to get a long term sub job for November to February at Webster Elementary School in 4th grade. I'm really eager for that to start.



2. I have been getting into sewing more lately and have completed a dress and will be finishing up a quilt soon. Of course there are already other projects that I am planning soon! Jenesse has been my sewing buddy. :)



3. I hurt my foot again on an inflatable obstacle course. Basically I was jumping down a wall and landed on my left foot sidways. It swelled up and bruised again, but not nearly as bad as before.



4. I have a boyfriend. His name is Jason. He's pretty much amazing, and he occupies most of my free time. :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

-My sister teaches strings at Webster. So if you randomly run into Mrs. Nichols, that's her. I carpool with her to Webster and then walk over to take the light rail to ASU...so I'm there for a few moments almost ever morning. haha! :P
-I applaud your sewing prowess. I wish I had some. :(
-Stop getting yourself injured. I wont stand for it any longer. :P -Jason, you say? How exciting! I can only boast one semi-prospect at this point. I love being single and I hate being single. *sigh* good times, indeed. :P

Janaya L. Johnson said...

I used to work at Webster Elementary school!! I love it there. It is a hard school, but so worth it. I have some little ones in fourth grade this year that I taught in third last year, maybe you will have them in your class! Also, right across the way from where you will be are the portables and room 30, that is where Summer Wood teaches, she was the teacher I was an aide for, and she is amazing, and if you ever need help with anything she will be there for you. She is great! <3.

Lindsey said...

All very exciting things! Congrats on the long term sub position!