Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grateful

Yesterday, I started my long-term substitute job at Webster Elementary. It's been great so far. The students are wonderful and it's been really easy so far! I'll be there until February, so I hope everything continues to go well!! I have been so blessed, and I am extremely grateful for this opportunity to teach, even if it isn't in the circumstances that I wanted to be in. I know that everything happens for a reason and I have a lot to learn from it all. May I learn quickly, so I can move on from this lengthy trial! :) But still amidst all the crumminess of life, Heavenly Father has blessed me with so much good and so much happiness. I can't help but be grateful.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

WONDERFUL!!!! I am so happy that this worked out for you. I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!