Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sorry I've been so lame...

So as you can tell, I have been absolutely terrible about updating my blog. I didn't even put anything up for Thanksgiving and all of it's awesomeness. Oh well. If you want to see, look at my sisters' blogs.

Things are still going really well with the 4th graders. It's been a little harder with this group than with my 3rd graders last year, but I am still really enjoying it and am continually grateful to be working every day. That being said, I am so happy that we are on winter break right now. It came at the perfect time. :)

Jason is still just about as wonderful as always. I probably cannot say more without getting all mushy and gushy and making you all gag, but what I will say is that I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole entire world. And twitterpated is probably an understatement. I'm so happy.

And here's for some super exciting news..... Kristi comes home tomorrow!!! I'm super duper excited to see her! I've missed her a ton, but we've written each other just about every week so we're just about as close as ever. What an awesome Christmas present to have her home!

I'm really excited to spend Christmas with Jason this year. We are spending Christmas Eve with my family and then after opening presents Christmas morning, we are heading over to spend time with his mom's side of the family and then on Saturday, we are heading down to Tucson to spend time with his dad's side of the family. We will have three fun-filled days of Christmas. I'm pretty excited.

So I have some exciting days ahead! I hope all are doing well and that everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

0 comments: