So this Christmas had to have been the best Christmas ever! I am now engaged to the most incredible man in the entire world. See?
So here's the story...
Christmas Eve, Jason and I had decided we wanted to go watch the sunrise. I wanted to just drive up to South Mountain and watch from there, but Jason really wanted to hike to see the sunrise (his reasoning was so that there wouldn't be a lot of people around when he proposed). I knew he really wanted to hike, so I went along with it. We decided to hike the same trail that we hiked for his birthday. That morning, it was really cold and really early. I was not enjoying my hike up the mountain. Little did I know, Jason had a little surprise waiting for me in his jacket pocket. Getting up that mountain was no trouble for him since he knew what was going to happen on the top. We finally made it to the top in time for the sunrise. Just before the sun rose Jason told me that there was something up there that he didn't show me when we were up there before. He told me to close my eyes. I was skeptical, but did it anyway. I then could hear him rustling through his stuff, so I got suspicious. I started to realize what was happening. I was getting all excited and then he had me open my eyes. He was kneeling there on one knee with the box open with the ring in it. I started jumping up and down and squealing. After I calmed down, he asked me if I would marry him and of course I said yes. Needless to say, I was a lot less grumpy about going down the mountain. :)
Check out the beautiful ring he bought me. :)
We had someone take our picture once we were down the mountain. The sun is in our eyes...
And now it's official! I am getting married to Jason Paul Morgan on April 10th at 10:30 AM in the Mesa Arizona Temple where we will be sealed for time and all eternity.
I love him so much. Jason treats me like a queen. He's going to be a wonderful husband and father someday. There is no better person for me who could make me happier. He makes me want to be a better person and makes me so happy when I am with him. I cannot wait until we get to start eternity together.

4 comments:
When you said you'd be spending Christmas together in your Sorry I've been so lame blog, I knew he'd be proposing. :P Congrats! :)
yay! congrats! you deserve it!
Im so happy for you :)
Yay yay!!!!! I love you and I love him- this is perfect! he hee except for the fact that I am the best friend who is STILL single! hmm
HORRAY!!!! I am SO happy for you! :o)
Post a Comment