So I have been chastised for my lack of blogging updates... So here's a little rundown of my last 2 months:
January
- I spent almost this entire month sick with one thing or another. It was awful. Just as I would be getting over one thing, another would hit.
- I got a new job. I'm still a substitute, but I now have a contract, work full time, have benefits, and am guaranteed some sort of job every day. I am now part of the the Professional Development Substitute Cadre. I'm one of the people they send in when teachers have professional development meetings or classes. There are some downsides, like I had to leave my long term sub job early, I have no choice about where I go (which can include high school and junior high), and it ends in May. But at least I am getting paid more and I know I have a salary until then which is very helpful when you're getting married!
- My birthday was wonderful. Jason was so sweet. He gave me a bunch of coupons for things that I can make him do for me and got me a gift certificate for a massage. :) That was glorious by the way.
- We bought a car! It's a 2007 Toyota Camry (NOT one of the recalls) and I love her. Her name is Gloria.
February
- Valentine's Day was splendid. :) Jason surprised me with a picnic in the park. We also walked around the temple and just enjoyed a very nice afternoon and evening together.
- I went through the Temple on the 15th. It was an absolutely wonderful experience. I wish I could describe how I feel, but it's beyond words. I am also so grateful for all of the support that I had from family and friends. It was overwhelming to see how many people love me.
I'll try to be better about blogging, but I have no guarantees until after this wedding is over! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment